Life has been tough. Really, it has been for me. I have learned to lean on people but most importantly, I have also learned to stand alone and to look after myself and not always depend on others to take care of myself.
SuperHero Code: Stop waiting for others
I have faith in people but I choose to be prepared to rescue myself from any mess, just in case no one shows up. I have been failed by people before and I have received huge crowd letdown before and I know what it means for me not to be there for myself. I don’t wait around for other people to encourage me. I find my motivation because I am my own first superhero and I will not let myself down.
- I motivate myself.
- I roll up my sleeves to work hard.
- I rise to any challenge that comes my way.
- If I don’t take care of myself, who will?
- My tears will call ‘pity-parties around me but my sweat will call celebrations around me.
SuperHero Honor: I don’t push my responsibilities to others
I don’t allow myself to get to the point where I leave the responsibility of my life to others. I want to take the bulls of life by the horn and have a good life. It is my responsibility to discipline myself. It is also my responsibility to make sure that I improve myself in every way that I can. When I mess up, I clean it up myself and learn from my mistakes. I am responsible for setting my goals and I am responsible for achieving them or for failing to achieve them. Superheroes never push responsibilities. They roll up their sleeves and work.
- When it comes to my issue, the choice is always mine.
- Nobody should have to clean up my mess, I am an adult now.
- Nobody owes me anything really.
SuperHero Drills: I look after myself as a routine
This is very important to me; as it is often said, ‘looking good is good business. I make sure I eat organic and natural as much as I can. My skincare therapy is at the top of my priorities and I don’t hesitate to use natural remedies to deal with any skincare defects. I work out as a routine to help me keep fit and to burn some fat in a natural way.
- Looking good is good business, I am responsible for my looks.
- Organic is always more beautiful.
- These routines have become the backbone of success and the engine rooms of greatness.
SuperHero Power-ups: I stay Natural
As much as possible, I stay natural and organic. I always prefer the option of natural remedies to artificial ones. I am a living proof that organic is beautiful. I eat natural, I use organic cosmetics, and I prefer to dress natural. As much as possible, I avoid junk food and I drink water or fresh juice. This keeps my metabolism excellent and more effective.
- Natural is healthier.
- Natural is more convenient.
- Natural is more beautiful.
- Natural is always stronger.
SuperHero Special Weapons: My skincare Passion
Every superhero has his own special weapon, my skincare passion is mine. I treat my skin like a queen and lavish it with the attention it deserves. I only use the best of natural and organic skincare products and methods.
So are you a SuperHero? I know you are! 😉