Acne is a problem which befalls many a person. In fact, the majority of people out there are likely to get acne at least once in their lives. Now, of course, you can always head to your local pharmacy and pick up a couple of products to help you tackle the problem. These products do not tend to be all that great, however. This is why it is suggested that you look into natural products, namely oils. These are four of the best oils out there for acne-prone skin at the moment.
∴ Jojoba Oil
Jojoba Oil is fantastic for dealing with acne. This is because it can accomplish a number of different things, all of which will help when you are dealing with acne and really want it to be gone sooner as opposed to later:
- Moisturizer: most cases of acne are down to dry skin, or at least your skin is going to dry out if you have acne. Using jojoba oil, you will be able to inject a touch of moisture into your skin. Straight away, this is going to result in you looking far
- Spot treatment: you can use the jojoba oil on an individual spot on your face. This is great if your acne is not too intense at the moment.
- Oil cleansing: yes, it is an oil, but it is a beneficial oil. The jojoba oil will help to break down the other oils on the skin, making it easier for them to remove using other cleaning methods. This means cleaner, less acne-prone skin.
∴ Tamanu Oil
Tamanu Oil is sourced from plants in the south pacific. It actually comes from the seeds found in the fruit of the tree. There are a number of different benefits to using Tamanu oil. Perhaps the biggest benefit is the fact that it acts as an antibiotic. This means that it will kill the bacteria which is known to cause acne. In addition to that, Tamanu oil has the ability to quell any inflammation. This will speed up the process of the acne disappearing. Many people also find that Tamanu oil also has a benefit when it comes to the reduction of appearance in acne scars.
∴ Sesame Oil
The best way to use sesame oil to combat acne is through the process of a skin massage. This will increase circulation in the skin which, ultimately, will push out the bacteria and toxins which cause the acne. Sesame oil is pretty good at this as it acts as a solvent. It will quickly break up any excess oils or debris on your skin. This makes it quicker for them to be removed, again, speeding up the acne elimination process.
∴ Argan oil
Once again, this is an oil which has a number of different benefits on the skin. There are a few compounds in argan oil that you should be aware of:
- Oleic acid: this makes it easier for oil and water to blend together. This means that when you are trying to clear oil from your skin, you will eliminate it faster.
- Linoleic acid: this reduces inflammation in the skin. This is fantastic if you are dealing with severe acne flare-ups.
- Polyphenols: this encourages dead skin cells to fall off of the skin and new skin cells to form properly. This will stop the majority of your pores from becoming blocked.
- Vitamin E and natural antioxidants: help to fight off free radicals on the skin, greatly reducing the chance of acne flare-ups.
Why not check out some of these oils for your skin? Any one of these top 4 oils for acne skin is going to be so much better for your health than any chemical-based product you throw on it. This means that your acne is going to calm down quicker, leading to clearer skin that you can be proud of.