Today on OiB, I’m going to talk about how to relax because that makes you naturally beautiful! There are various ways to relax one’s mind that because they have worked out very well for many people according to studies and surveys.
They are given as follows:
- The breath way – Do the one-minute breathing in air and releasing practice or actually straighten your muscles through a little light exercise that makes you feel new.
Tend to do what makes you happy whether it is housework or something else that makes you feel clean.
- Journal writing – Maintain your routine if it helps you to know what you have already achieved and what you are capable of. Write what’s grateful. Know what you have been blessed with already to keep your heart at ease and relaxed.
- Be clear – Steer clear of what you want so you feel active and good to maintain life and feel good at all times as well. [Have you tried Yoga?]
- Know what can and cannot be controlled – This helps you have control over things so you don’t stress over things that cannot be done.
- Bedtime routine – Maintain a good bed time routine so you have time for your good sleep as well.
- Have fun – Play or do something that makes you feel the little joys of life that you are blessed with. Remember, emotions are contagious!
- Signal ‘fresh’ – Do what you do in the morning like brushing your teeth or washing your face to make your brain signal it’s a start of something. This will make it feel energized but relaxed at the same time.
- Nature indulgence – Mingle with a sunset or air to feel the calmness being transferred within.
- Live the present – Learn to know what the moment is so you don’t spend time worrying unnecessarily to lose the moment that won’t come back anyway. Know what’s for you! Like what you know makes you feel right and indulge in it to understand yourself.
- Connect mind and body – It is important to feel refreshed all the time to activate your nerves to feel excited, fresh and good. This relives them and activates them to feel relaxed. Hence take a 15-minute nap when feeling low.
- Know what’s for you – Like what you know makes you feel right and indulge in it to understand yourself.
Pamper yourself with peppermint body wash, rose gels or lavender washes and take out important time for yourself. Rest room break? Employ the rest room to actually rest for a few minutes during a stressfully busy day.
While the above make you stay relaxed, make sure you comment your favorite way below and indulge in knowing the newer ways as well.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy reading this article.