Here’s revealing the most evergreen skincare & hair secret of all time whose wonderful experience I cannot certainly contain! Reading this blog, you will surely help your skin and hair turn flawlessly better as the benefits are too good to be true. Fenugreek powder of ‘Kasuri Methi’ is a wonderful ingredient for many DIY cures as their organic nature is beneficial for all. It is my recommended skincare treatment as well as the most organic treatment that I have ever come across.
Let me tell you how it helps in nature while I will also let you in to a DIY cure too.
First let’s see what Fenugreek leaves are and from where did they actually evolve. Was it some scientist’s organic experiment, or some greedy witch’s spell set loose? Well Fenugreek is a plant that grows in nature every year while it has leaf bunches of two to three leaflets in it. It is grown all over the world while is quite dominated over the Indian sub-continent (near East). Growing countries include Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Morocco and such others.
∴ Use of Fenugreek
Fenugreek has many uses. It is used a spice, as a vegetable in dishes and even as herb for medicines in addition to skincare purposes and hair treatments.
- They reduce skin inflammation in wounds as well as are great for treating burns and eczema through healing
- It helps anti-aging (wrinkles, lines, spots) as it has vitamin B3 and repairs cells which have been damaged to produce new ones.
- It is a great face organic scrub prepared through DIY preparations and gives glowing skin in addition to removing blackheads.
- It reduces acne as it lessens oiliness on the skin through its face mask.
∴ Making Fenugreek Facial Pack — DIY
Here’s a quick DIY skincare formula for making Fenugreek facial pack
- Fenugreek seeds
- Take about 2-3 tablespoons of Fenugreek seeds in a bowl and add one tablespoon of yoghurt to it
- Mix the pack thoroughly and apply to face as well as neck in repeated circular fashion
- Take 3 glasses of hot water and put in Fenugreek seed powder to boil it and strain it.
- Wash your face with this warm water to get your glowing skin naturally!
You could use this warm water to wash your face every day and see the results. These were two separate procedures for glowing skin but I combined both of them to receive such added benefits that I don’t need my base anymore! All I do is dab some moisturizer, put on my mascara and red lipstick and I am ready to glow out all day and all time! I keep my Fenugreek water handy and wash my face whenever I need to.
Some people would have tried everything but not gotten much instant results.
Well, I can help you with that as I have too many Fenugreek remedies, the question is, are you willing to ask or will you continue following chemical peels that have instant results?
Thank you for stopping by, as always, I am excited to see that OiB community is growing day by day 😉