Today on OiB let’s discuss the different issues of bad breath. Bad breath can be a real problem for many people because it is a natural turn off for anyone irrespective of your personality. There have been lost of queries that I have received for the same which is why we are finally here to discuss it all.
I have recently had a cousin who also suffered the same problem. While we looked out to help him, I really found some good and natural home remedies as well as organic DIY ways that really help very much. This is why I am here to let you have advantage of all that too
Why Is Bad Breath Caused?
If you know the reason behind it then you can surely choose the way you want to treat it effectively and know what works as well. Bad breath can be caused due to many reasons.
- Some people, especially beauty models etc., do not eat quite much. This is why and empty mouth and an empty gut can throw out the void smell to the mouth
- When the mouth becomes dry then the absence of saliva or the need for water can also take on the bad breath too
- There can be different infections, root canals. Plaque teeth due to which the mouth would always smell of the infection mostly
- People who eat a lot of garlic and such other stuff often get bad smell due to the same
- There are many who do not engage in proper brushing, flossing habits. This can also lead to bad breath
What Can You Do?
You can choose to treat the bad breath at the very right time. Many essential oils can be used to help with the treatment. These natural and organic home remedies can include the very following. They can be made through different DIY forms as well
- Peppermint Oil
These are in the form of capsules and are the most recommended way of getting rid of bad breath in a more natural way. Any essential mouth wash that contains peppermint oil in it has been found to decrease bad breaths in serious sufferers as well. These results have been reflected in many different studies.
- Sage Oil
Sage has very essential oils in it that can greatly help to reduce bad breath. They have lots of anti-bacterial properties which is why they help to get rid of this issue very effectively.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil also proves very helpful for many people in different conditions. It has such a texture and healing properties that it detoxifies the mouth, gum, and teeth to get rid of the smell prevailing there.
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is very essential in order to help anyone with a very serious bad breath problem. Where no other remedy works, tea tree always works for people of all ages. This is why even a few drops of tea tree oil mixed in different DIY techniques can deliver the result greatly.
Thus, if you sure want to know some more of the actual combination of remedies through more specific DIY techniques, then let me know in the comments below soon! Imbrace your beauty!