Enhance the glow of your skin! That’s a big yeeeees!
Aloe Vera is considered by some as one of the greatest gifts given by Mother Nature to humans simply because it has so many pros for your body and skin.
Aloe Vera is especially known for its healing properties and has been used since centuries by medical practitioners to treat injuries such as burns, cuts or grazes.
Keeping this in mind, today at OiB I will tell you about simple combinations that will ensure the effective of aloe Vera is at a maximum.
Aloe Vera tips and tweaks/Benefits:
- Aloe Vera is naturally found to be pretty effective in treating a sun burned skin. All you have to do is to simply put aloe Vera leaf in the refrigerator and apply it after every few hours.
- Aloe Vera juice is a very good ph. balancer and if you simply rub it on your face you will feel the difference
- Combining Aloe Vera with other cool ingredients like yogurt, cucumber and other fresh fruits will act as a veggie mask and keep your skin moisturized.
- Aloe Vera is very helpful in controlling oily skin and prevents an acne breakout due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should use Aloe Vera juice or oil to create a facial serum base and if you combine this with different essential oils you’ll get the best results according to your age group. For instance, myrrh is great for old, mature skin whereas lavender oil is particularly effective in calming acne inflamed skin.
- Wonder Plant aka Aloe Vera juice if added to other healthy meals like fruits, oatmeal and vegetables will leave you with healthy DIY recipes for fresh and rejuvenated skin.
Prepare An Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice Mask at Home:
Aren’t you excited?
Well, you will need:
- 2 Aloe Vera leaves
- Half a lemon
- 3 bowls
- A sharp knife
- A juice squeezer (optional)
- A blender
Cut two thick Aloe Vera leaves from an Aloe Vera plant with a sharp knife. Cut off the serrated edges of both the leaves. Slit the top layer of the leaves lengthwise. You will see the translucent Aloe Vera gel inside.
Carefully peel off the Aloe Vera gel from the leaves. Pull the gel pulp into a bowl.
Squeeze out the lemon juice from half a lemon. Put the thick, succulent Aloe Vera gel in the blender.
Then pour the lemon juice in it. Blend it for about a minute.
Pour the mixture into a neat and clean bowl.
You are all good to apply it on your skin.
I have mentioned above just few of the many benefits that you can avail if you use Aloe Vera and make it a part of your daily life. In case you’re wondering that why we are praising Aloe Vera it’s because it can easily be grown in your backyard or indoors in a pot. So that whenever you have any cuts, burns or acne you don’t have to use heavy drugs or chemicals. Aloe Vera is one of those irreplaceable things which should be present in every household.
I would love to to hear your thoughts on this article and it would be great if you can share some traditional Aloe Vera recipes that have been passed in your family since generations. I am sure you would try it, won’t you?