Healthy + Delicious + Simple Recipe? OiB has it all figured out! Welcome to 2016 😉
Oh Yes =) Fellow bloggers and beloved readers, I suggest we kickstart 2016 with a simple and mouthwatering recipe that nutritious and easy to make. Following CH’s blog instructions, you will find below all the tips to create at home an awesome sandwich recipe today – Egg Salad Sandwich.
The perfect hardboiled egg with the goodness of crispy crunchy salad made with lettuce, onions and jalapenos – yumminess guaranteed. I love boiled egg sandwiches and this is a much fancier version of just the boiled egg and mayo combination.
Not only it makes for a tasty lunch or dinner, it is super easy to make. All you need is to hard boil eggs and meanwhile, whip up the easy salad. Mix everything together and tadaaaa – you are done 😀 This is a much loved dinner recipe at our home and a must try for all egg lovers! 🙂
∴ To make Egg Salad Sandwich
Servings: 2 **** Time: 20 mins ***** Difficulty: EasyPrint
→ What I used:
- Eggs Hardboiled, 2-3
- Brown Bread Slices, 4-6
- Iceberg Lettuce, few leaves
- Eggless Mayonnaise, 2 tbsp
- Paprika Powder, 1 tsp + extra (to sprinkle on top)
- Pickled Jalapenos, 6-7 pieces
- Onion, 1 medium
- Mustard Sauce, 2 tsp
- Salt, as required.
∴ How I made:
- In a bowl, add roughly chopped iceberg lettuce (washed and patted dry), finely chopped onions, mustard sauce, chopped jalapenos, paprika powder and egg-less mayonnaise. Add salt required and mix well. The salad is ready.
3. Serve immediately either as closed or open sandwich!
- For perfect hardboiled egg, boil the egg for 12 mins on medium flame and remove from heat. Run the egg in cold water and remove the shell.
- Egg can be mixed along with the salad. Also, egg can be chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Other vegetables can be added to the salad, but I wanted egg to be the main ingredient.
- I used eggless mayonnaise as I don’t like the egg version. Any flavored mayo can be added too.
- Serve the sandwich immediately – it can go soggy in some time.
Awesome pictures, delicious recipe and easy to read content from CH’s Blog.