∴ Why I wanted to know
One of the basic questions I always asked myself back then was if I was pretty enough. This is common with girls and I was not an exception. I asked because I wasn’t confident; I asked because I thought I needed the opinion of others and their approval to be able to lift up my head. The truth is that I didn’t.
∴ What is More Important?
It is more important to know than to feel it. I know!
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I choose not to work myself up just to look pretty for anybody else but for myself. No matter how pretty you look, some people will never be able to see it.
It is a choice! You can choose to be pretty or not. Imagine having the best of skincare available, the best and most fitting of clothes. The choice to be pretty is still yours. You need the attitude; you need the smile and the confidence to present yourself as pretty.
It doesn’t matter what others say. The question is meant for me and the answer is my opinion. I have the right to my own opinion and it should be independent of what people have to say about how pretty I am,
Self-love is vital to inner prettiness.
I needed to learn how to be pretty from inside before I could present myself as pretty. Truth is that we all have these inner prettiness, we just need to tap into it. One of the evidence of self-love is that you stay organic, true to yourself!
∴ 5 Simple Ways to Know
- I take good care of myself. I don’t miss a chance to do the best for my figure, my energies and my natural skin. I treat my body with the respect that only pretty people deserve.
- I am not waiting for anyone to answer that question for me. It is my question and I choose to give it a big ‘yes, I am pretty’.
- I see it in others. People who don’t see themselves as pretty will never see or appreciate it in others. In fact, they try to make light of it. I often search out prettiness and I compliment it. This is one of the ways I let myself know that I know that I am pretty.
- I stay natural; I am not pressed to change my looks. I always keep my skincare natural and organic. If I don’t think that I am pretty enough, I would have changes to these easy to purchase chemicals. It is what I see daily. A lot of people use any and all kinds of chemicals just to improve their looks. Only convinced people can go against what is common to stay natural.
- I have come to discover that those who are truly pretty are those who use only natural remedies to combat any form of skin irritation or other skincare issues. By way of concluding these thoughts, I am not only pretty, I am incredibly beautiful!
That’s it for me for today, thank you for joining OiB. Sabrina!