Alternative to Eating Eggs
Today on OiB I will take about different alternatives to Eating Eggs. If you are a person who just cannot do it with eggs, then this article is truly the best for you. Eggs are no doubt very rich in proteins and they have such power and energy that there is actually no substitute for them. Still I have often been asked how organic can actually be beautiful if one doesn’t want to have eggs.
There is a simple answer to that. What I have found out is that it all takes for you to know what eggs contain. You can then make up for all these things that an egg provides with intakes of different things that are rich in the same. There are three types of people who cannot have eggs
- People who are allergic to eggs
- People who just don’t like the smell or taste of Eating Eggs
- Vegetarians who do not want eggs to constitute their meals
Let me first tell you what eggs contains in them. Eggs are known to be important because they have too many benefits just through one simple egg. You can make up for them by eating multiple things but you can’t find all that in one simple ingredient.
- Eggs contain lots of proteins
- They can be had in different quantities and do not result in causing any heart diseases.
- They have such contents that in fact raise the good cholesterol in the body
- They are rich in too many antioxidants
- They have lots of vitamins, minerals and good fats in them
- Eggs also have iron, phosphorus, selenium and choline which is important for the brain
- They help to lose weight too
I have substituted all these with different essential ingredients. If you are looking for its substitute in taste, then make sure you try the commercial egg replacer from stores. On the other hand, for gaining health benefits I normally eat the following or replace it when I am in no mood to have an egg.
- I replace each egg for mashed potatoes if I need to bind a cutlet, loaf or a burger
- I make crispy tofu to have an egg-less salad
- If egg is used for adding moisture to any recipe, I add in ¼ cup banana puree for each egg asked for. Even apple sauce, vegan sour cream and pumpkin can be used for the sweetness
- For baking, I make sure that agar powder is used instead of egg whites or soda is used for cake mixes
For people who need to eat things that can in any way replace some of the health provided by eggs. They can include the following in their diet. Eating Eggs
- Lean meat is the best option and the number one to provide many essential proteins.
- Fish is a game changer for iron sources that make up for eggs beautifully
There are many other techniques as well. If you want to know more or have any of your own, let me be obliged by your comments below.