As we know all “Health is Wealth” and for wealthy health, nature has provided us with so many
fruits that are filled with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which can benefit your skin. One of the luckiest fruit that filled with flavor and nutritional properties is “Pomegranate”.
This red fruit is considered as a symbol of hope and prosperity. People around the world consider Pomegranate has one of the most cumbersome and prized fruit that is benefiting human body. It wouldn’t be wrong to say Pomegranate is among the healthiest fruits on earth.
∴ Skin Benefits of Pomegranate
This healthy fruit has much benefit on your skin that helps in reducing the risk of all sort of dangerous disease. Chinese call pomegranate one of luckiest fruit and for Egyptian it is responsible for eternal life.
⇔ 6 Natural Ways you can use Pomegranate to benefit your skin:
- Anti-Aging Benefits: Eating a lot of pomegranate seeds helps in reducing the effect of wrinkles and face lines. It has the ability to regenerate the skin and helps in maintaining skin health.
- Works as Skin Moisturizer: Similar to Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate has the ability to moisturize your skin. Oil derived from the seeds of Pomegranate is rich in punicic acid that works as skin moisturizer.
- Improve Cell Regeneration Process: Skin disease like pigmentation and age spots happens due to deficiency of Cell in your body. But with the consumption of healthy fruit like Pomegranate helps in protecting the outer layer of the skin and helps in regeneration of skin cells.
- Prevent Skin Cancer: Pomegranate juice destroys cancerous cells. Its anthocyanins and hydrolysable tannins contain antioxidant and anti-tumor promoting properties which help in inhibit the growth of skin cancer.
- Treat skin inflammation: Pomegranate is healthy fruit for healing skin inflammation. It polyphenols property helps in soothing your skin that helps in healing any inflammation when you eat, drink or apply pomegranate seed oil directly to inflamed skin.
- Sun Protector: it is sun protective compounds protect your skin against free radical damage, sunburn and other damages that happen due to harmful attack of sun rays. Actually, similar to Argan Oil, Aloe vera 😉
Apart from providing benefits to skin, Pomegranate has proved itself as a rich source Vitamin C that helps in providing healthy immune system. This fruit has a great source of dietary fiber that helps in controlling diabetes.
Pomegranate protects your heart and keeps it healthy too. Other benefits include:
- Protection from Hair Loss
- Helps in weight Loss.
- Protect your Arteries.
∴ Do you include pomegranates in your diet?
Pomegranate provides a complete beauty and health benefit to your skin and overall body system.
If we forget to include any other healthy beneficial of Pomegranate in our list, then feel free to share your thoughts and health tips in the comment section below.
ps – apologise for the typo mistake on my first graphic. One of the thing you realised while after you research, prepare,write, format, reedit and then click “publish” button.