We spend most of our time to search for the right skin care for the skin. Some of us even spend lots of dollar for those high-end brands skin care. But some of us cannot even find the right skin care and end up having a breakout in the skin. That is a real nightmare, especially for me because finding the right skin care is not easy. It requires trial and error and for every error, there is a possibility of skin damage.
My ultimate solution is to make my own home remedie for my skin care. I usually make my natural skin care DIY from honey and mint. These ingredients are largely found in any kitchen and it is safe for any skin types. I choose organic honey because it is a great exfoliant for the skin. The acid substance in honey helps the dead skin cells exfoliating. Organic honey also has been long known for make the skin healthy, stimulate collagen production, balance the oil in the skin, and other benefits. Mint on the other side is known for hydrating and nourishing dull skin as well as improving natural oil skin combination. It also reduces irritation and breakouts. This means that these two ingredients can be used for all skin types. Below are some DIY home remedies using honey and mint which can be used for all skin types.
Honey mint toner
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 drops of peppermint or mint essential oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
What you need to do:
- Heat the 1/3 cup water and then add in the honey and wait until dissolve. Make sure that you use low heat for the honey.
- After the honey dissolve, add in the remaining ingredients and then stir well.
- Store the toner in the glass jar and use it in the clean fresh face using facial cotton.
Honey, mint, chamomile, and egg white face mask
What you need:
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chamomile flower, dried and crushed
- 1 teaspoon of mint, finely chopped
- 3-4 drops of lavender or rose essential oil
What you need to do:
- You need to warm up the honey and after it is warm, add in the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Apply the paste to the clean face and neck and avoid the eye and mouth area. Let the mask sit for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
Mint face pack
To make mint face pack you will need fresh peppermint leaves for about ¼ cup and ½ cucumbers. Mash or blend the cucumber and strain the juice. Put the solid parts in a pan and pour in some water and simmer it on low heat. And then chop the mint leaves and add in the cucumber. Take it off the pan and let it cool before applying to clean face. After applying it in the face, let it sit for some minutes and then wash with warm water.
Honey, mint, and combine with other natural ingredients are the best home remedy for any skin types. And instead spending on some chemical skin care; make it on your own is far more safe and beneficial for the skin.
Tel me, have you being trying the facemasks I put over here? 🙂